SOME QUICK THOUGHTS ABOUT TANGLED
my brother has just come into possession of the movie lately (as well as frozen, which is unfortunate) and has been watching it fairly non-stop (hes 8, whatever, not going to argue)
ANYWAY so fuckin’… whatever, bulleted list of thoughts and complaints after having sat down and watched through the movie for like the jillionth time:
- rapunzel has entirely too much social grace for someone who has been locked in a tower for the last 16 years of her life
- she also has too much self esteem/sense of self worth for someone whos captor belittles and puts her down constantly
- mother gothel you have been around for centuries and you seriously did not anticipate that your long-haired captive would not escape or try to escape your easily escapable tower that operates soley by HAIR ENTRANCE
- additionally you did not think of a crafty enough lie on the off chance she did escape or discover her noble roots (ie; YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER ABANDONED YOU HERE/YOU ARE MY CHILD AND THEY ARE TRYING TO KIDNAP YOU FOR SELFISH REASONS) like what the fuck woman, think ahead
- im thinking too much about this
Kinda some of the little issues I have wrong with the film to, so it’s ok you took notice of it.
I bought this big cat tree thing and Nando uses it quite a lot… particularly when he wants to leap onto your shoulder as you pass by… he’s a big fan of shoulder sitting and will stand on my shoulders or plop down like a mink stole across my neck and maul my hair… never had a cat that did those things before.
His fave toys are an empty McDonalds’ bag, one of my grocery freezer bags and that blue ice cream container. He will dive, hide and jam his little furry butt into all of them. He also likes to climb under the corner of the rug there and as you go past, he grabs your foot. Incredibly gently, too. Never claws and he does the ambush thing a dozen times a day. If I could get video of it, you’d die laughing.
The thing he likes most though, is this $3 cat toy, which looks like a finch. He carries it around, tosses it into the air and chases it, and when he’s sleeping, he’ll cuddle it as in the pics at the bottom, licking it occasionally too.
The famous PLOP cat…all hail the plop.
pleb why do you even reblog peoples post where they mention they want you to kill yourself or that they want you dead dont you know youre harrassing them??
i have this disorder when i respond to people calling my name
i went on a lot of long road trips in unmarked white vans as a kid
Um, how is it HARASSING to people who are making death threats by publishing said threats? I would call it ‘letting their true colours show’. And going by the things I’ve seen, that colour would be yellow.
I think I love plebcomics fanart just as much as I love pleb herself
Another one of Cherry’s Fashion blogs! Covering last week in Outfits of the Day.
they put a bee in a human hospital bed
"Sorry sir we have no more beds left."
"What about that one?"
"Oh that’s a Bee’s"
Can i just point out how shitty the folds are in this image…It’s a bee, it doesn’t even weigh enough to make a dent like that…